Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
- RAPID3 (routine assessment of patient index data 3), a rheumatoid arthritis index without formal joint counts for routine care: proposed severity categories compared to DAS and CDAI categories.J Rheumatol. 2008; 35: 2136-2147
- American College of Rheumatology 2008 recommendations for the use of nonbiologic and biologic disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs in rheumatoid arthritis.Arthritis Rheum. 2008; 59: 762-784
- Development of a disease activity score based on judgment in clinical practice by rheumatologists.J Rheumatol. 1993; 20: 579-581
- Modified disease activity scores that include twenty-eight-joint counts. Development and validation in a prospective longitudinal study of patients with rheumatoid arthritis.Arthritis Rheum. 1995; 38: 44-48
- The simplified disease activity index (SDAI) and the clinical disease activity index (CDAI): a review of their usefulness and validity in rheumatoid arthritis.Clin Exp Rheumatol. 2005; 23: S100-S108
- A self-administered rheumatoid arthritis disease activity index (RADAI) for epidemiologic research.Arthritis Rheum. 1995; 38: 795-798
- A composite disease activity scale for clinical practice, observational studies and clinical trials: the patient activity scale (PAS/PAS-II).J Rheumatol. 2005; 32: 2410-2415
- Time to score quantitative rheumatoid arthritis measures: 28-joint count, disease activity score, health assessment questionnaire (HAQ), multidimensional HAQ (MDHAQ), and routine assessment of patient index data (RAPID) scores.J Rheumatol. 2008; 35: 603-609
Pincus T, Swearingen CJ, Bergman MJ, et al. RAPID3 on an MDHAQ is correlated significantly with activity levels of DAS28 and CDAI, but scored in 5 versus more than 90 seconds. Arthritis Care Res, in press.
- An index of only patient-reported outcome measures, routine assessment of patient index data 3 (RAPID3), in two abatacept clinical trials: similar results to disease activity score (DAS28) and other RAPID indices that include physician-reported measures.Rheumatology (Oxford). 2008; 47: 345-349
- An index of the three core data set patient questionnaire measures distinguishes efficacy of active treatment from placebo as effectively as the American College of Rheumatology 20% response criteria (ACR20) or the disease activity score (DAS) in a rheumatoid arthritis clinical trial.Arthritis Rheum. 2003; 48: 625-630
- An index of patient self-reported outcomes (PRO index) discriminates effectively between active and control treatment in 4 clinical trials of adalimumab in rheumatoid arthritis.J Rheumatol. 2006; 33: 2146-2152
- The association between radiographic features of knee osteoarthritis and pain: results from two cohort studies.BMJ. 2009, Aug 21; ([Epub ahead of print])
A version of this article originally appeared in the 21:4 issue of Best Practice & Research: Clinical Rheumatology.