Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Rheumatic Disease Clinics
- Effect of PTH 1,34 on fracture and BMD in postmenopausal women with osteoporosis.N Engl J Med. 2001; 344: 1434-1441
- The effects of parathyroid hormone and alendronate alone or in combination in postmenopausal osteoporosis.N Engl J Med. 2003; 349: 1207-1215
- Effects of intravenous zoledronic acid plus subcutaneous teriparatide [rhPTH(1–34)] in postmenopausal osteoporosis.J Bone Miner Res. 2011; 26: 503-511
- Differential effects of teriparatide on BMD after treatment with raloxifene or alendronate.J Bone Miner Res. 2004; 19: 745-751
- Effects of previous antiresorptive therapy on BMD response to two years teriparatide therapy in postmenopausal women with osteoporosis.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2008; 93: 852-860
- One year of alendronate after one year of parathyroid hormone (1–84) for osteoporosis.N Engl J Med. 2005; 353: 555-565
- Enhancement of bone mass in osteoporotic women with PTH followed by alendronate.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2000; 85: 2129-2134
- Effects of teriparatide treatment and discontinuation in postmenopausal women and eugonadal men with osteoporosis.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2009; 94: 2915-2921
- Effects of teriparatide retreatment in osteoporotic men and women.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2009; 94: 2495-2501
- The waning of teriparatide effect on bone formation markers in postmenopausal osteoporosis is associated with increasing serum levels of DKK1.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2011; 96: 1555-1559
- Daily and cyclic parathyroid hormone in women receiving alendronate.N Engl J Med. 2005; 353: 566-575
- Orthopedic uses of teriparatide.Curr Osteoporos Rep. 2010; 8: 28-33
- Intermittent parathyroid hormone (1–34) treatment increases callus formation and mechanical strength of healing rat fractures.J Bone Miner Res. 1999; 14: 960-968
- Treatment with parathyroid hormone hPTH(1–34), hPTH(1–31), and monocyclic hPTH(1–31) enhances fracture strength and callus amount after withdrawal fracture strength and callus mechanical quality continue to increase.Calcif Tissue Int. 2004; 74: 351-356
- Enhancement of experimental fracture healing by systemic administration of recombinant human parathyroid hormone (PTH 1–34).J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2005; 87: 731-741
- Intermittent parathyroid hormone (PTH) treatment and age-dependent effects on rat cancellous bone and mineral metabolism.J Orthop Res. 2007; 25: 1454-1464
- Effects of low-dose, intermittent treatment with recombinant human parathyroid hormone (1–34) on chondrogenesis in a model of experimental fracture healing.Bone. 2005; 37: 711-719
- Enhanced chondrogenesis and Wnt signaling in PTH-treated fractures.J Bone Miner Res. 2007; 22: 1903-1912
- Parathyroid hormone (1–34) augments spinal fusion, fusion mass volume, and fusion mass quality in a rabbit spinal fusion model.Spine (Phila Pa 1976). 2009; 34: 121-130
- Human parathyroid hormone (1–34) accelerates natural fracture healing process in the femoral osteotomy model of cynomolgus monkeys.Bone. 2007; 40: 1475-1482
- 79-year-old postmenopausal woman with humerus fracture during teriparatide treatment.Aging Clin Exp Res. 2007; 19: 30-31
- Parathyroid hormone (1–84) accelerates fracture healing in pubic bones of elderly osteoporotic women.J Bone Miner Res. 2009; 24 (Available at:) (Accessed August 20, 2011)http://www.asbmr.org/Meetings/AnnualMeetings/AbstractDetail.aspx?aid=9d4e83f0-6302-4327-8a9d-758dc56cc703
Bukata SV, Kaback L, Reynolds D, et al. 1–34 PTH at physiological doses in humans shows promise as a helpful adjuvant in difficult to heal fractures: an observational cohort of 145 patients. Presented at the 55th Annual Meeting of the Orthopaedic Research Society. Las Vegas (Nevada), February 25, 2009.
- Teriparatide for accelaration of fracture repair in humans: a prospective randomized double blind study of 102 postmenopausal women with distal radial fractures.J Bone Miner Res. 2010; 25: 404-414
- Teriparatide improves early callus formation in distal radial fractures.Acta Orthop. 2010; 81: 234-236
- Teriparatide, vitamin D and calcium-healed bilateral subtrochanteric stress fractures in a postmenopausal woman with a 13-year history of continuous alendronate therapy.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2011; 96: 1627-1632
- Atypical fremoral fractures during prolonged use of bisphosphonates: short term responses to strontium ranelate and teriparatide.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2011; ([Epub ahead of print])
- Bisphosphonate associated 27. osteonecrosis of the jaw, with healing after teriparatide: a review of the literature and a case report.Spec Care Dentist. 2010; 30: 77-82
- Short term teriparatide delivery and osseointegration: a clinical feasibility study.J Dent Res. 2011; 90: 1001-1006
- Teriparatide and osseous regeneration in the oral cavity.N Engl J Med. 2010; 363: 2396-2405
- Treatment of hemodialysis associated adynamic bone disease with teriparatide: a pilot study.Kidney Blood Press Res. 2010; 33: 221-226
- Transient osteoporosis of the hip: successful treatment with teriparatide.Rheumatol Int. 2010; ([Epub ahead of print])
- Back pain during different sequential treatment regimens of teriparitide: results from Eurofors.Curr Med Res Opin. 2010; 26: 1799-1807
Petal H. Effect of teriparatide compared with risedonate on back pain and incident vertebral fractures in postmenopausal women with ostropeodic vertebral fractures Presented at European Calcified Tissue Society. May 7–11, Athenes, Greece, 2011.
- Perspectives on glucocorticoid induced osteoporosis.Bone. 2004; 34: 593-598
- Parathyroid hormone treatment can reverse corticosteroid-induced osteoporosis: results of a randomized controlled clinical trial.J Clin Invest. 1998; 102: 1627-1633
- Effects of teriparatide versus alendronate for treating glucocorticoid-induced osteoporosis: thirty-six months results of a randomized, double-blind, controlled trial.Arthritis Rheum. 2009; 60: 3346-3355
- Adherence and persistence with teriparatide among patients with commercial, Medicare, and Medicaid insurance.Osteoporos Int. 2011; 22: 551-557