Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Rheumatic Disease Clinics
- Prevalence and burden of pediatric-onset systemic lupus erythematosus.Nat Rev Rheumatol. 2010; 6: 538-546
- Clinical criteria for systemic lupus erythematosus precede diagnosis, and associated autoantibodies are present before clinical symptoms.Arthritis Rheum. 2007; 56: 2344-2351
- Updating the American College of Rheumatology revised criteria for the classification of systemic lupus erythematosus.Arthritis Rheum. 1997; 40: 1725
- Current concepts in autoimmune hepatitis.Ann Hepatol. 2005; 4 (Available at:): 6-24
- Lupoid hepatitis.Lancet. 1956; 271: 1323-1326
- The spectrum of liver disease in systemic lupus erythematosus. Report of 33 histologically-proved cases and review of the literature.Am J Med. 1980; 69 (Available at:) (Accessed September 25, 2013): 187-194
- Subclinical liver disease in systemic lupus erythematosus.J Rheumatol. 1981; 8 (Available at:) (Accessed January 24, 2014): 752-759
- The liver in systemic lupus erythematosus.Q J Med. 1984; 211: 401-409
- Hepatic involvement in systemic lupus erythematosus. A case report.S Afr Med J. 1981; 59: 726-728
- Auto-immune (lupoid) hepatitis: an entity in the spectrum of chronic active liver disease.J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 1990; 5 (Available at:): 352-359
- How lupoid is lupoid hepatitis?.J Rheumatol. 1986; 13 (Available at:) (Accessed November 29, 2013): 95-98
- Lupus hepatitis: an under-recognized disease feature associated with autoantibodies to ribosomal P.Am J Med. 1995; 99 (Available at:) (Accessed September 30, 2013): 465-472
- The liver in systemic lupus erythematosus.J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 1993; 8: 84-88
- Liver involvement in juvenile systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE).Pediatr Rheumatol. 2011; 9: 254
- Liver involvement in systemic lupus erythematosus: incidence, clinical course and outcome of lupus hepatitis.Clin Exp Rheumatol. 2010; 28: 504-510
- Severe hepatic involvement without inflammatory changes in systemic lupus erythematosus: report of two cases and review of the literature.Lupus. 1995; 4: 225-228
- Hepatic manifestations in juvenile systemic lupus erythematosus.Recent Pat Inflamm Allergy Drug Discov. 2014; 8: 36-40
- Autoimmune hepatitis and juvenile systemic lupus erythematosus.Lupus. 2009; 18: 747-751
- An overlap syndrome involving autoimmune hepatitis and systemic lupus erythematosus in childhood.World J Gastroenterol. 2007; 13: 2764-2767
- International Autoimmune Hepatitis Group report: review of criteria for diagnosis of autoimmune hepatitis.J Hepatol. 1999; 31 (Available at:): 929-938
- Diagnosing autoimmune hepatitis in children: is the International Autoimmune Hepatitis Group scoring system useful?.Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2004; 2 (Available at:): 935-940
- Review of classification criteria for systemic lupus erythematosus.Rheum Dis Clin North Am. 2005; 31 (vi): 245-254
- Similarity network fusion for aggregating data types on a genomic scale.Nat Methods. 2014; 11: 333-337
Moore A. K-means and hierarchical clustering. 2016. Available at: https://www.autonlab.org/tutorials/kmeans.html. Accessed March 3, 2015.
- Principal components and factor analysis: fooling around with factors.in: Norman G.R. Streiner D.L. Biotatistics: the bare essentials. 3rd edition. B.C. Decker, Inc, Hamilton, Ontario2008: 194-209
- Factor analysis: an overview in the field of measurement.Physiother Can. 2007; 59: 142-155
- Classification and regression tree methods.in: Ruggeri F. Kennett R.S. Faltin F.W. Encyclopedia of statistics in quality and reliability. Wiley, Madison (WI)2008: 315-323 (Available at:)https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Wei-Yin_Loh/publication/227993005_Classification_and_Regression_Tree_Methods/links/004635241a5885c605000000.pdf
Lewis RJ. An introduction to classification and regression tree (CART) analysis. 2000. Available at: http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.95.4103&rep=rep1&type=pdf. Accessed June 1, 2015.
- Some general guidelines for choosing missing data handling methods in educational research regular articles.J Mod Appl Stat Methods. 2014; 13: 53-75
- Principled missing data methods for researchers.Springerplus. 2013; 2: 222
- Multiple imputation for missing data in epidemiological and clinical research: potential and pitfalls.Br Med J. 2009; 338: b2393
Disclosure Statement: The authors have no commercial or financial affiliation to disclose pertaining to the content of this article.