Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Rheumatic Disease Clinics
- 2016 update of the ASAS-EULAR management recommendations for axial spondyloarthritis.Ann Rheum Dis. 2017; 76: 978-991
- 2019 Update of the American College of Rheumatology/Spondylitis Research and Treatment Network Recommendations for the treatment of Ankylosing Spondylitis and Nonradiographic Axial Spondyloarthritis.Arthritis Rheumatol. 2019; 71: 1599-1613
- Secukinumab: a review in ankylosing spondylitis.Drugs. 2019; 79: 433-443
- Secukinumab provides sustained improvements in the signs and symptoms of active ankylosing spondylitis with high retention rate: 3 year results from the phase III trial; MEASURE 2.RMD Open. 2017; 3: e000592
- Efficacy, safety and tolerability of secukinumab in patients with active ankylosing spondylitis: a randomised, double-blind phase 3 study, MEASURE 3.Arthritis Res Ther. 2017; 19: 285
- Efficacy and safety of Seckinumab 150 mg with and without loading regimen in ankylosing spondylitis: 104 week results from MEASURE 4 study.Rheumatol Ther. 2018; 5: 447-462
- Long term efficacy and safety of secukinumab 150 mg in ankylosing spondylitis: 5 year results from the phase III MEASURE I extension study.RMD Open. 2019; 5: e001005
- Secukinumab shows sustained efficacy and low structural progression in ankylosing spondylitis: 4 years results from the MEASURE 1 study.Rheumatology (Oxford). 2019; 58: 859-868
- Tofacitinib in patients with ankylosing spondylitis: a phase II, 16-week, randomised, placebo-controlled, dose-ranging study.Ann Rheum Dis. 2017; 76: 1340-1347
- Tofacitinib is associated with attainment of the minimally important reduction in axial magnetic resonance imaging inflammation in ankylosing spondylitis patients.Rheumatology. 2018; 57: 1390-1399
- The role of IL-17A in axial spondyloarthritis and psoriatic arthritis: recent advances and controversies.Ann Rheum Dis. 2019; : 1-12https://doi.org/10.1136/annrheumdis-2019-215356
- Ixekizumab, an interleukin-17A antagonist in the treatment of ankylosing spondylitis or radiographic axial spondyloarthritis in patients previously untreated with biological disease-modifying anti-rheumatic drugs (COAST-V): 16 week results of a phase 3 randomised, double-blind, active-controlled and placebo-controlled trial.Lancet. 2018; 392: 2441-2451
A study of Ixekizumab (LY2439821) in Participants with Non-Radiographic Axial Spondyloarthritis (COAST-X) (2019). Available at: www.Clinicaltrials.Gov/Ct2/Show/NCT02757352. Identification number NCT02757352. Accessed 31 Oct 2019.
- Brodalumab, an anti-IL1RA monoclonal antibody, in psoriatic arthritis.N Engl J Med. 2014; 370: 2295-2306
- Efficacy and safety of Brodalumab, an anti-interleukin-17 receptor A monoclonal antibody in patients with axial spondyloarthritis: a 16-week results of a phase 3, multicentre, randomised, double blind, placebo-controlled study.Ann Rheum Dis. 2019; 78: 195
- Primary efficacy of Netakimab, a novel interleukin-17 inhibitor, in the treatment of active ankylosing spondylitis in adults.Clin Exp Rheumatol. 2020; 38: 27-34
- OP0232 Netakimab reduces the disease activity of radiographic axial spondyloarthritis. Results of the ASTERA study.Ann Rheum Dis. 2019; 78: 193-194
- FRI0391 Netakimab improves patient related outcomes in patients with radiological axial spondyloarthritis: results from randomised phase 3 trial (ASTERA).Ann Rheum Dis. 2019; 78: 880-881
- FRI0412 spinal and sacroiliac joints inflammation in patients with radiographic axial spondyloarthritis treated with Netakimab––16 weeks results of multicentre, randomised, double blinded, placebo controlled, phase III ASTERA study.Ann Rheum Dis. 2019; 78: 893-894
- Dual neutralisation of IL-17A and IL-17F with Bimekizumab in patients with active ankylosing spondylitis (AS): 12-week results from a phase 2b, randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, dose-ranging study.Ann Rheum Dis. 2018; 77: 70
- Dual neutralisation of IL-17A and IL-17F with bimekizumab was associated with improvements in patient reported and quality of life outcomes in patients with active ankylosing spondylitis: results from a phase 2B, randomized, double blind, placebo controlled, dose ranging study.Ann Rheum Dis. 2019; 78: 193
- Comparing composite measures of disease activity in psoriatic arthritis: results from a randomized phase 2 trial with guselkumab.Ann Rheum Dis. 2019; 78: 1843
- Assessment of disease activity using RAPID3 and evaluation of treatment effect of Guselkumab in patients with PsA: results from a randomized placebo-controlled phase 2 clinical trial.Ann Rheum Dis. 2019; 78: 1838
Efficacy and safety study of SUNPG1622(2019). Available at: https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT02980705. Identification number NCT02980705. Accessed 31 Oct 2019.
- Efficacy and safety of filgotinib, a selective Janus kinase 1 inhibitor, in patients with active ankylosing spondylitis (TORTUGA): results from a randomised, placebo-controlled, phase 2 trial.Lancet. 2018; 392: 2378-2387
- Efficacy and safety of filgotinib, a selective Janus kinase 1 inhibitor, in patients with active psoriatic arthritis (EQUATOR): results from a randomised, placebo-controlled, phase 2 trial.Lancet. 2018; 392: 2367e77
A Study Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of Upadacitinib in Subjects with Active Ankylosing Spondylitis (SELECT Axis 1) (2019). Available at: https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT03178487. Identification number NCT03178487. Accessed 31 Oct 2019.
- Treatment of active ankylosing spondylitis with abatacept: an open-label, 24-week pilot study.Ann Rheum Dis. 2011; 70: 1108e10
- Assessment of short-term symptomatic efficacy of tocilizumab in ankylosing spondylitis: results of randomised, placebo-controlled trial.Ann Rheum Dis. 2014; 73: 95
- Efficacy and safety of apremilast, an oral phosphodiesterase 4 inhibitor, in ankylosing spondylitis.Ann Rheum Dis. 2013; 72: 1475-1480
- Study of apremilast to treat subjects with active ankylosing spondylitis (POSTURE).ClinicalTrials.gov National Library of Medicine, Bethesda (MD)2000 (NLM Identifier: NCT01583374)
- Ustekinumab for the treatment of patients with active ankylosing spondylitis: results of a 28-week, prospective, open-label, proof-of-concept study (TOPAS).Ann Rheum Dis. 2014; 73: 817-823
- Three multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled studies evaluating the efficacy and safety of ustekinumab in axial spondyloarthritis.Arthritis Rheumatol. 2019; 71: 258-270
- Risankizumab, an IL-23 inhibitor, for ankylosing spondylitis: results of a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, proof-of-concept, dose-finding phase 2 study.Ann Rheum Dis. 2018; 77: 1295-1302