Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Rheumatic Disease Clinics
- Systemic sclerosis: state of the art on clinical practice guidelines, RMD Open. 2018; 4e000782
Ross L, Prior D, Proudman S, et al. Defining primary systemic sclerosis heart involvement: a scoping literature review, Semin Arthritis Rheum, 48, 2019, 874–887.
- Myocardial lesions of progressive systemic sclerosis. A cause of cardiac dysfunction.Circulation. 1976; 53: 483-490
- Pathologic observations in systemic sclerosis (scleroderma). A study of fifty-eight autopsy cases and fifty-eight matched controls.Am J Med. 1969; 46: 428-440
- Mapping and predicting mortality from systemic sclerosis.Ann Rheum Dis. 2017; 76: 1897-1905
- Systemic sclerosis.Lancet. 2017; 390: 1685-1699
- Management of systemic sclerosis: the first five years.Curr Opin Rheumatol. 2020; 32: 228-237
- Screening for pulmonary arterial hypertension in systemic sclerosis.Eur Respir Rev. 2019; 28https://doi.org/10.1183/16000617.0023-2019
- Prevalence of pulmonary hypertension in systemic sclerosis in European Caucasians and metaanalysis of 5 studies.J Rheumatol. 2010; 37: 2290-2298
- Early right ventricular systolic dysfunction in patients with systemic sclerosis without pulmonary hypertension: a Doppler Tissue and Speckle Tracking echocardiography study.Cardiovasc Ultrasound. 2010; 8: 3
- Cardiac involvement in systemic sclerosis: getting to the heart of the matter.Best Pract Res Clin Rheumatol. 2021; 35: 101668
- CMR parametric mapping as a tool for myocardial tissue characterization.Korean Circ J. 2020; 50: 658-676
Besenyi Z., Ágoston G., Hemelein R., et al., Detection of myocardial inflammation by 18F-FDG-PET/CT in patients with systemic sclerosis without cardiac symptoms: a pilot study, Clin Exp Rheumatol, 37 (Suppl 119), 2019, 88–96.
- Cardiovascular magnetic resonance patterns of biopsy proven cardiac involvement in systemic sclerosis.J Cardiovasc Magn Reson. 2017; 18: 70
- The possible role of myocardial biopsy in systemic sclerosis.Rheumatology. 2000; 39: 674-679
- Clinical and histopathological features of patients with systemic sclerosis undergoing endomyocardial biopsy.PLoS One. 2015; 10e0126707
- Myocarditis.N Engl J Med. 2009; 360: 1526-1538
- Amyloid deposits and fibrosis on left ventricular endomyocardial biopsy correlate with extracellular volume in cardiac amyloidosis.J Am Heart Assoc. 2021; 10: e020358
- New clinical and ultrastructural findings in hydroxychloroquine-induced cardiomyopathy--a report of 2 cases.Hum Pathol. 2007; 38: 1858-1863
- Consensus best practice pathway of the UK Systemic Sclerosis Study group: management of cardiac disease in systemic sclerosis.Rheumatology. 2017; 56: 912-921
- Implantable loop recorder in clinical practice.J Arrhythm. 2019; 35: 25-32
- Progress in understanding, diagnosing, and managing cardiac complications of systemic sclerosis.Curr Rheumatol Rep. 2019; 21: 68
- Incidental significant arrhythmia in scleroderma associates with cardiac magnetic resonance measure of fibrosis and hs-TnI and NT-proBNP.Rheumatology. 2019; 58: 1221-1226
- Implantable cardioverter defibrillator prevents sudden cardiac death in systemic sclerosis.J Rheumatol. 2011; 38: 1617-1621
- N-terminal pro-brain natriuretic peptide is a strong predictor of mortality in systemic sclerosis.Int J Cardiol. 2016; 223: 385-389
Bosello S., De Luca G., Berardi G., et al., Cardiac troponin T and NT-proBNP as diagnostic and prognostic biomarkers of primary cardiac involvement and disease severity in systemic sclerosis: a prospective study, Eur J Intern Med, 60, 2019, 46–53.
- Cyclophosphamide toxicity. Characterising and avoiding the problem.Drugs. 1991; 42: 781-795
- Update on cardiovascular safety of tyrosine kinase inhibitors: with a special focus on QT interval, left ventricular dysfunction and overall risk/benefit.Drug Saf. 2015; 38: 693-710
- Combined anti-fibrotic and anti-inflammatory properties of JAK-inhibitors on macrophages in vitro and in vivo: Perspectives for scleroderma-associated interstitial lung disease.Biochem Pharmacol. 2020; 178: 114103
- Clinical Aspects of Janus Kinase (JAK) Inhibitors in the Cardiovascular System in Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis.Int J Mol Sci. 2020; 21https://doi.org/10.3390/ijms21197390
- Cardiopulmonary assessment of patients with systemic sclerosis for hematopoietic stem cell transplantation: recommendations from the European Society for Blood and Marrow Transplantation Autoimmune Diseases Working Party and collaborating partners.Bone Marrow Transplant. 2017; 52: 1495-1503